We currently have the following products in stock:
ShieldStudio 4-digit shield V1.0 :
ShieldStudio 4-digit shield is a 4-digit LED matrix display shield for:
- Arduino – Uno and Decimilia and compatible clones.
- Not pin compatible with Arduino Leonardo – But if you request a headerless board the 4 pins used could be wired individually to any I2C port. +5 an gnd required.
It has a built in character map and LED multiplexing that minimizes processor loading and code space. The driver chip uses is MAX6953 from Maxim IC which supports the following features:
- Arduino compatible shield
- 140 LEDs – 4 1.5 inch(3.8cm). Red 5 x 7 Matrix Displays
- Low power – No external power required. Power sourced from Arduio.
- Easy to use – requires very little code space.
- Easy to program – Library with advanced function available from our downloads section.
- Fast response – 400kbps 2-Wire Interface Compatible with I2C 2.7V to 5.5V operation
- Uses MAX6953 driver chip
- Built-In ASCII 104-Character Font
- 24 User-Definable Characters Available
- Automatic Blinking Control for Each Segment
- Low-power shutdown 70uA mode
- Display Blanked on Power-Up
- Test mode that forces all LEDs on.
- LED drivers are slew-rate limited to reduce EMI.
ShieldStudio Library: See downloads section
I like it. How can I get one? See our store